Solid Rock Reasons urges Christians (and anyone else) to consider the reasonableness of Christian truth-claims.
Central to this discipleship effort and approach is the conviction that “Believing Without Seeing is Not Believing Without Reasons” (cf. John 20:29).
Our Vision at Solid Rock Reasons is:
To see more Christians becoming Informed, Equipped and Engaged Christ-followers; equipped to articulate a positive case for the Christian faith, while reaching others for Christ.
Our Mission at Solid Rock Reasons is:
Informing Christians by introducing and summarizing Christianity’s central teachings (or truth-claims), while discussing and defending the claim that faith is reasonable.
Our Method for carrying out this mission is:
- To offer reasons that explain and support one’s Christian convictions; including but not limited to the Gospel
- To consider various ways of answering questions regarding Christianity’s central truth claims
- To examine our own beliefs and those of others; considering whether such beliefs are held reasonably
- To discuss and intelligently defend Christianity against theological, historical, philosophical, scientific (or other) objections
- To withstand the onslaught of critical challenges to Christian beliefs
So that informed and equipped Christians will be transformed into engaged followers of Christ who are ready and willing to reach others for Christ.
The practical aim of which is:
- To explore opportunities to conduct cordial and collegial conversations with others – surrounding the Gospel or other major Christian beliefs
- To inform others about Christianity, in general
- To direct others to Christ, in particular
- To invite others to place faith and commitment in Christ
We trust the Lord will use this ministry of discipleship through apologetics 1) to aid in your spiritual growth and 2) to build your confidence in His truth, along your journey of faith.
“For Christ and His Kingdom”
Ibrahim Inuwa, for Solid Rock Reasons